ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
9/26/2017 Anesthesia Technology Instructor
Anesthesia Technology Instructor
(165 Contract Days)
Eastern Florida State College is currently seeking applications for a full-time Anesthesia Technology Instructor for the Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences. This is a tenure track position.
The following minimum qualifications for this position must be met before any applicant will be considered:
- Master's Degree from a regionally-accredited institution with a major in Anesthesia, Anesthesia Technology, Anesthesiologist Assisting, Registered Nurse Anesthetist, or Anesthesiology
- OR Master’s Degree from a regionally-accredited institution with 18 graduate semester hours in Anesthesia, Anesthesia Technology, Anesthesiologist Assisting, Registered Nurse Anesthetist, or Anesthesiology
- Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in Nursing both from regionally accredited institutions
- Five years of Anesthesiology experience
- Current Florida Nursing license
- Current Healthcare Provider (CPR/AED) or Advanced Life Support Provider certification
- Valid Florida Motor Vehicle Operator’s license required
- This position will require successful fingerprinting and the candidate chosen will be required to pay the associated fee (currently $36.00)
- Understanding of and commitment to Equal Access/Equal Opportunity
- Official transcripts of all collegiate work will be required to be considered beyond the application phase*
* High School Diploma or GED or transcripts or official transcripts of all collegiate work (as appropriate for the position) must be sent directly from the attended institution to the Human Resources Office. All foreign degrees must have a course-by-course official evaluation and translation sent to the Human Resources Office directly from an evaluation company affiliated with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc.
The salary is $45,000. Full-time employees of Eastern Florida State College receive fringe benefits including health insurance and a retirement plan.
Applications will be accepted from September 21, 2017, through December 4, 2017; however, the College reserves the right to extend or conclude searches without notice. Applications must be submitted prior to 5:00 p.m. on the closing day. Please visit our website at http://www.easternflorida.edu/administration-departments/human-resources/employment-needs-opportunities/ to view current employment opportunities or to apply.
Eastern Florida State College is dedicated to providing a nondiscriminatory environment which promotes equal access, equal educational opportunity and equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, color, ethnicity, genetics, religion, sex, gender preference, pregnancy, disabilities, marital status, veteran status, ancestry or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.
9/21/2017 Anesthesia Technician
Requisition # 67752
- Department - Anesthesia
- 80 hours/pay period (bi-weekly)
- Shift – Days/Nights/Weekends available
Sign on bonus up to $10,000 for those who qualify!
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Leads team members of an assigned area or function by demonstrating and providing advanced knowledge of job responsibilities.
- Assists with the development, implementation, and evaluation of departmental policies and procedures
- Provides mentoring, monitoring, coaching, and evaluation of team members' performance, especially in the areas of productivity and quality management
- Serves as a positive role model for team members by working with them to promote teamwork and cooperation
- Assists with coordinating services, prioritizing assignments and workflow, and promoting situational decision-making/problem solving
- Performs responsibilities of underlying job
- Takes responsibility for, or provides guidance to team members on, the handling of complex or novel issues
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited Anesthesia Technician program
- 2 years of operating room experience with medical equipment
- Certification as an Anesthesia Technician (CerAT)
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
Due to Point of Care Testing duties associated with this position, upon hire, a copy of highest level of education (diploma, degree, or transcripts) would be required to present to the hiring manager. If this is available to you at this time, please attach it with your resume in one document.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.