ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
3/2/2017 Associate Dean, Anesthesia
As the largest urban community college in Michigan, Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) is a multi-campus district with five campus locations, University Center and the Michigan Institute for Public Safety Ed (MIPSE), serves 32 cities and townships, and spans more than 500 square miles. WCCCD is committed to the continued development of new programs, hosting community-based training sessions, and improving student facilities and services. Wayne County Community College District is currently seeking an Associate Dean, Anesthesia Technology (full time).
Summary of Duties:
The Associate Dean, Anesthesia Technology serves as the academic leader, managing the administrative functions of the Anesthesia Technology Program. The Associate Dean must ensure achievement of the program’s goals and outcomes, and is responsible for all aspects of the program, including the organization, administration, continuous review, planning, development and general effectiveness of the program. Must provide supervision, administration and coordination of the instructional staff in the academic and clinical phases of the educational program.
- Must have a minimum of an Associate degree and appropriate certification/licensure in Anesthesia Technology.
- Demonstrate on-going continuing education in the field of Anesthesia Technology.
- Must have a minimum of five years of full time experience as an Anesthesia Technologist prior to entering the position.
Licenses/Certifications and Professional Associations:
- Must be a certified anesthesia technologist or a certified nurse anesthetist in the State of Michigan.
- Must adhere to the State’s regulations for licensure or registration in the practice of anesthesiology.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
- A track record of delivering successful results
- Ability to effective utilize technology (i.e. MS Office Suite)
- Banner (with training)
Please type in the subject line of your email “E007-16”
Wayne County Community College District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
2/24/2017 Anesthesia Technician - Main Operating Room
Anesthesia Technician - Main Operating Room - F/T - Mid-Shift (11a-730p) at Careers | UC Irvine Health – 9087
The Anesthesia Tech assists the anesthesiologists with the placement of patient monitoring lines and difficult intubations, as well as any other invasive or noninvasive procedures as appropriate. Responsible for maintaining, ordering, and stocking anesthesia supplies and equipment providing first line equipment maintenance, calibrations, and troubleshooting. Works closely with Anesthesia, the OR Manager, and Biomedical engineering to ensure that all equipment and supplies are within the required expiration dates, available, well maintained and clean.
Rate Minimum $25.44 Midpoint $28.54 Maximum $31.65
A minimum of one year experience working as an Anesthesia Tech (or related) in a fast paced OR environment
Ability to speak, read and follow directions in English
Availability to rotate shifts, take call and work weekends
Basic Life Support
Basic mathematical skills to quickly and accurately add, subtract, divide, and multiply whole numbers and decimals manually or using a calculator
Demonstrated experience working in a Level I Trauma Center or a fast paced OR environment
Must possess Anesthesia Technician Certification or an Associate of Science Degree in Anesthesia Technology
Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
Certified Anesthesia Tech
Knowledge of medical computer software systems)
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
1/16/2017 Anesthesia Technician II
Full-time, Day & Evening Shifts Available
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
The Certified Anesthesia Technician assists Anesthesiologist and CRNA's in the preparation and maintenance of patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems. Assist in acquisition, preparation and application of the equipment and supplies required for the administration of anesthesia. The Anesthesia Technician is distinguished by additional training, experience, closer inter-operative support of the anesthesia provider, and familiarity with additional technology and procedures associated with anesthesia of patient at high risk.
- Associate’s degree with 2 years Anesthesia training
- EMT or clinical monitoring training considered with Anesthesia experience
- CPR certified
- Complete 10 CEU's per year to Maintain ASATT certification/ASATT Certification
- American Heart Association HS (Heart Saver)
- 2 years as Anesthesia Technician I
- Advanced skills in hemodynamic monitoring and in anesthesia equipment
New Hanover Regional Medical Center:
- Teaching hospital, regional referral center, and Level II Trauma Center
- Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 6,600 employees
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package for full-time employees that is designed to ensure access to quality healthcare and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. We also provide means to help you provide financial security for you and your family while balancing your work and personal responsibilities.
Join Our Talented Team Today! Apply: