ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
9/21/2018 Lead Anesthesia Technician
Lead Anesthesia Technician – Full time, day shift
Lawrence General Hospital Lawrence, MA
Lawrence General Hospital is a private, non-profit community hospital providing the Merrimack Valley & southern New Hampshire regions with patient-centered, compassionate and quality health care for the whole family. For nearly 140 years, the extremely dedicated doctors, nurses and staff at Lawrence General have been committed to improving the health of the people in the communities that we serve.
Seeking an experienced, certified Anesthesia Technician. Responsible to perform a wide variety of tasks associated with the operation, education, maintenance, procurement and administration of anesthesia within the Hospital. Must have several years of experience and preferably leadership experience. High school diploma required.
This position supports the clinical work being done in Lawrence General's state-of-the-art new Santigati Center, which brings Boston-caliber surgical sophistication to the Merrimack Valley. The Santigati Center opened in May 2017 and boasts seven spacious surgical suites, including the only hybrid operating room in the region.
Please apply directly to this position on the Careers section of www.lawrencegeneral.org or contact:
HR Business Partner
9/17/2018 Certified Anesthesia Tech
I have what it takes
My unique skills and knowledge give me the confidence and enthusiasm to face new challenges—in my career and beyond. At Kaiser Permanente, I work in an environment that encourages me to reach my potential. With the support of my colleagues and the organization, I am able to push myself to greater heights and grow in new ways every day. Being the best I can be motivates me to set and achieve new goals. If you believe in discovering your own limitless potential, join us at Kaiser Permanente in Los Angeles, California.
Certified Anesthesia Tech
In this role, you will function as an integral member of a high functioning anesthesia team care model. Our vision of a true anesthesia team consists of Anesthesiologists, CRNA’s, and Anesthesia Techs all working to their full scope of practice. Our department recognizes the crucial role Anesthesia Techs serve and we truly respect and appreciate the work that you do.
You will work under the supervision of the Chief of Anesthesiology and designee in accordance with the legal scope of practice and within established standards of care, policies, and procedures.
- A graduate of an ASATT approved program in anesthesia technology with an AS degree or at least two years of experience as a Certified Anesthesia Technician
- A high school diploma or GED
- Basic EKG certificate/course preferred
- Certification with the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT), as a technologist or technician
- A valid BLS provider card
- Certificate of training for Drager or GE Anesthesia systems, or other Anesthesia delivery systems preferred
- A valid ACLS Provider Card preferred
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge and skill in the use of anesthesia equipment, including trouble shooting
- Working knowledge of Anesthesia department procedures
- Knowledge of principles of asepsis
- The ability to perform the duties and responsibilities required of a Certified Anesthesia Technician
- The ability to demonstrate manual dexterity and mechanical ability
- The ability to lift 45 lbs. from an overhead position on a daily basis
- The ability to push/pull up to 500 lbs.
- The ability to stand or walk continuously
- The ability to exercise judgment and work efficiently and competently with minimal supervision
- The ability to utilize effective communication strategies, which result in intended outcomes
- Keyboarding skills upon training, must be able to use appropriate computer software applications, including the Health Connect system
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 689634.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers
9/13/2018 Anesthesia Technician
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
St. Petersburg, FL
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
At Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, we offer first-class pediatric care, along with the best lifestyle anyone could imagine. In the heart of Tampa Bay, our main campus and state-of-the-art facility is located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, and just minutes from restaurants, beautiful beaches, sports arenas and a multitude of family activities.
We are committed to cultivating, nurturing and hiring the best talent for our organization and believe every person makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As you’ll see, we take our work and our fun very seriously. We think you're going to love it here.
The Anesthesia Technician supports patient care activities by assisting the anesthesia provider in the acquisition, preparation, and application of anesthesia equipment and supplies required for the administration of anesthesia for procedures. The Anesthesia Technician provides intraoperative support for the anesthesia provider in order to optimize patient care delivery.
- Assist anesthesia providers in the acquisition, preparation, and application of the equipment and supplies required for administration of anesthesia to support patient care activities.
- Assist with the care of patients undergoing anesthesia to achieve desired clinical outcomes.
- Prepare and maintain patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems before, during and after anesthesia to ensure all equipment is in proper working condition.
- Cleans, sterilizes, disinfects, stocks, orders and maintains anesthesia equipment and supplies to maintain a safe patient environment.
- High School Graduate/GED.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an Anesthesia Technician. Certification in specialty preferred.
- Anesthesia Trainee, Patient Care or EMT experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of medical and anesthesia terminology.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/anesthesia
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
9/14/2018 Anesthesia Technician
MultiCare Health System – Good Samaritan Hospital
The reasons to work at MultiCare are as unique as the people who do. Join us for the professional challenges you seek. In the settings you prefer. With schedules that fit your life. Learn more at www.multicarejobs.org
Are you ready to make a real difference? Consider starting (or advancing) your career with MultiCare. We offer competitive pay, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, life), up to $3,000 per year in tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off for part-time and full-time employees.
As an anesthesia tech you will support our mission of “Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future” by administering safe, efficient and cost effective anesthesia care. You will be responsible for procurement, maintenance, availability of supplies and equipment pertaining to anesthesia; assist professional nursing staff and anesthesiologists during intubation and extubation phases of anesthesia, assist in preparation and placement of special invasive and non-invasive lines/procedures; and provide room turnover for anesthesia and in any other areas as time and skill allow.
- One year previous experience working as an Anesthesia Technician/Anesthesia Technologist in a hospital setting preferred
- Current Certification as an Anesthesia Technician or Anesthesia Technologist or within 6 months of hire
Please visit our website to apply for position #60129 online at: https://jobs.multicare.org/anesthesiatech
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit healthcare organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future.” Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness. Since our founding more than a century ago, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Rockwood Clinic, Deaconess Hospital and Valley Hospital in the Spokane, WA, area.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age.
9/11/2018 Instrument Technician
Company Name: Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Position Title: Instrument Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Join our award-winning team at UW Medicine - Northwest Hospital & Medical Center. We're proud of the acclaim we've received for our excellence in patient care and safety. Among the local, regional and national recognition we've received are:
- The Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence Award
- The Emergency Medicine Excellence Award
- This is the second consecutive year Northwest Hospital has achieved both the Spine Surgery Excellence Award and a ranking among the top 10 percent in the nation for spine surgery.
- The Stroke Care Excellence Award
- Winner of the Health Grades Distinguished Hospital Award for Patient Safety for the last three years in a row, we’re also one of the safest places to get care – among the top 5% in the country.
UW Medicine includes Harborview Medical Center, UW Medical Center, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Valley Medical Center, UW Neighborhood Clinics, UW Physicians, UW School of Medicine and Airlift Northwest.
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center is a full-service, non-profit community hospital, offering comprehensive medical, surgical and therapeutic services. With 281 beds, more than 1900 employees and a world-class medical staff, we provide innovative, technologically advanced care on a patient-friendly, easy-access campus just north of Seattle.
Our staff not only enjoys outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits, and natural beauty.
As a UW Medicine - Northwest Hospital & Medical Center employee, you will enjoy generous benefits and work/life programs.
We’re interested in learning more about you and appreciate your taking the time to apply online. UW Medicine - Northwest Hospital & Medical Center is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
UW Medicine – Northwest Hospital and Medical Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristic. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply
The Instrument Technician disassembles, cleans, disinfects, sterilizes, assembles and stores equipment and supplies used in the Operating Room or Endoscopy. The Instrument Technician functions competently and independently, under the general direction of the supervisor, manager, or a Registered Nurse.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prefer graduation from either an accredited Instrument Room Technician training program or Central Processing (Central Services) training program.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
- Prefer Central Service/Materials Management certification.
- Requires basic knowledge of disinfection and sterilization principles and procedures; knowledge of hospital/surgical supplies and equipment, ability to recognize instruments by name and identify if working properly; knowledge of proper cleaning, handling, inspecting, and maintenance of equipment to assure disinfection, sterility and proper functioning.
- Able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
- Requires a minimum of one year experience as an Instrument Technician (or equivalent experience in another related OR job), including central processing/central services and decontamination experience.
- Must be able to safely maneuver patients and supplies.
- Must be able to handle a fluctuating workload.
- This job requires ability to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written) with all stakeholders (providers, caregivers, patients, family members) for the effective treatment of patients.
Physical Demand Level: Heavy
In an 8-hour workday, must be able to-
Lift / Carry
50 to 100 pounds occasionally
25 to 50 pounds frequently
10 to 20 pounds constantly
As required, must be able to-
Sit, Stand, Walk, Bend, Squat, Kneel, Crawl, Climb and Reach above shoulders
Push and Pull
Perform fine motor functions
Must possess functional vision, hearing, and speech to communicate effectively with clients, client advocates
Job Duration: Indefinite
Location: 1550 N 115th St, Seattle, WA 98133
Apply url: https://careers-uwnwhmc.icims.com/jobs/8400/instrument-techs--main-campus-%28-%243000-sign-on-bonus-for-experienced-techs%29/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=509&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420