ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
8/15/2018 Per Diem Anesthesia Technician
Per Diem Anesthesia Technician
Schedule varies - including nights and evenings
Hospital for Special Surgery # 1 in Orthopedics and #3 in Rheumatology in all of the United States is current searching for Per Diem Anesthesia Technician who will ensure the delivery of the highest quality of patient care as well as assist Anesthesiologists in providing comprehensive
attention to patients and families, while working in an environment that commands clinical excellence every day. Your duties will include providing technical support to Anesthesiologists in all clinical settings, re-stocking anesthesia carts using designated par levels, and delivering completed carts
to operating rooms. Other responsibilities will be to assist in cleaning OR’s when cases conclude each day, ensure state of readiness for next OR day, and maintain order in anesthesia supply areas.
High school diploma required, college degree preferred. One to two years of hospital experience, CST Certification, Anesthesia Delivery Systems and Monitoring Certifications also preferred.
If interested in doing a per diem with us, please click on the link below:
8/13/2018 Tech-Surgical Anesthesia Cert. – Summit Campus (Full Time, Day)
Tech-Surgical Anesthesia Cert. – Summit Campus (Full Time, Day)
Job ID ABSMC – 1814850 Date posted 08/13/2018
Job ID ABSMC - 1814849 Date Posted 08/13/2018
The Anesthesia & Equipment Technician provides support services to assist the Anesthesia Care Providers and nursing staff in perioperative patient care activities related to patient monitoring, delivery of anesthesia, and the use and care of all equipment used in the Operating Rooms. S/he maintains collaborative relationships with anesthesiologists, OR staff, PACU staff, SOC staff, vendor representatives, materials management staff, Engineering staff, and other hospital departments. The staff member in this position must be able to plan and assist in care delivered to patients of all ages.
HS Diploma required or equivalent education/experience.
Licensures and Certifications
- Basic Life Support Certification - BLS required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - ACLS preferred
- Certified Anesthesia Technician - Cer. A.T. preferred ( ASATT)
Minimum 2 years’ experience as Anesthesia Technician in an acute care hospital setting required. IABP and Autotransfusion experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
Ability to communicate and effectively, oral and written, in the English language.
Working knowledge of principles of aseptic technique.
Ability to work efficiently, accurately, cooperatively, and react rapidly to changing situations.
Able to manage multiple activities and prioritize appropriately.
Primary Location: East Bay, Oakland, CA- Summit Campus
Organization: Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Apply on at https://www.sutterhealth.org/jobs
8/7/2018 Anesthesia Technician
Enloe Medical Center – Chico, CA
Department: Surgery Services - Main Campus
Hours Per Pay Period: 80
Sign On Bonus: up to $5000
Shift: Varied Shifts
Shift Length: 8 hours
Days Off: varied
Contact: Susan Finck
The Anesthesia Technician is a self-motivated individual who can function independently. They will contribute to smooth room turnovers of the operating room. The Anesthesia technician will assist in disinfection of the room and anesthesia equipment processing. These services further the mission of Enloe Medical Center, which is to improve the quality of your life through patient-centered care.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
* Previous experience as an Anesthesia Technician or O.R. Aide.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
* Current CPR recognition
* Anesthesia Technician or Anesthesia Technologist Certification
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
Must demonstrate technical competence, professional clinical judgment, communication skills and sensitivity for the patient and family in crisis. Must be able to fulfill the essential functions of the position
To apply, please submit an application on our website, www.enloe.org/careers.
8/13/2018 Anesthesia Technology Faculty
Are you in a position where you don’t feel you’re making a difference in someone’s life? Does the idea of starting someone on a life-changing educational journey sound exciting to you? If you have experience in Anesthesiology and a Bachelors Degree, we want you!
City College has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a highly-motivated candidate to assume the position of an Anesthesia Technology Faculty for our Altamonte Springs Campus!
City College, a private, non-profit college is currently seeking motivated, results-oriented, passionate and energetic individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment and are committed to changing lives through the power of education. City College is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Conduct the class in a professional manner, creating an effective learning environment for all students.
- Know the policies in the Student and Faculty Handbooks
- Be prepared with all material before class begins
- Know the departmental policies involved in reporting/ repairing/maintaining equipment and see that these policies are carried through
- Notify students in writing at midterm if they have below a “C” average
- Be sure that students evaluate him/her at the end of the quarter, and that the evaluations are submitted to the Registrar without being viewed by the faculty member
- Submit information on graduating students when requested
- Assist the Financial Aid office when asked to send students to that office or sign proof of attendance.
- Keep accurate, written records on attendance, tests and work submitted by the students.
- Accurately record attendance on official rosters; submit rosters after every class meeting
- Attempt to contact absentee students after each class meeting.
- Submit Daily Absence sheets to the Registrar after each class meeting.
- Accurately record grades and grade breakdowns on official grade reports
- Make sure the classrooms are in good order at the end of the hour or day. This includes erasing boards, turning off equipment, straightening chairs and tables, locking doors, turning off lights.
- Obtain the course syllabus prior to the start of the quarter; submit to the Dept Chair or Director of Education for approval if changes are requested.
- Distribute the course syllabus on the first meeting of class; review with students; follow the course syllabus for the duration of the course.
- Attend Faculty meeting and In-Service programs at least once per quarter; actively pursue professional development opportunities; report all activities in Annual Faculty Dev Plan.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the President.
Candidates must have:
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree
- Qualified candidate can be an Anesthesiologist, Nurse Anesthetist or a Certified Anesthesia Technologist
- 5 years of experience
- Teaching Experience Preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Local Candidates Only – These are on-campus positions
City College has campuses in Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Miami, Hollywood and Altamonte Springs, FL.City College is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). City College is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education and the College is authorized by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to accept and enroll non-immigrant students. City College is approved by the Florida State Approving Agency (SAA) to train veterans and other eligible persons under the Veterans Administration Assistance Program.
8/2/2018 Anesthesia Technician I
Anesthesia Technician I
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Forbes Magazine has announced New Hanover Regional Medical Center is one of America’s Best Employers of 2018. Our organization is the region’s largest healthcare provider, employing over 7,000 people who have a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of others. This is the ideal place for you to further your career.
The Anesthesia Technician assists the Anesthesiologist and CRNA's in the preparation and maintenance of all anesthesia monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems. Assists in the management of equipment and supplies required for the administration of Anesthesia.
- High School Diploma
- American Heart Association HS (Heart Saver)
- 1 year experience related to clinical monitoring preferred
- EMT or prior hospital patient care preferred
- Must pass certification exam (ASATT) within 12 months after first two years of experience as Anesthesia Tech I. Failure to pass exam within twelve months will result in termination.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, Wilmington, NC is a growing coastal community of around 100,000 people in Southeastern North Carolina. Enjoy living and working where most people vacation. Year-round boating, golf, fishing, tennis, and biking are available. We have a vibrant, historical downtown with excellent restaurants and an active cultural arts community.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Teaching hospital, regional referral center, and Level II Trauma Center
- Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 7,000 employees
Join Our Talented Team Today! Apply:
Leading Our Community to Outstanding Health
EOE - NHRMC is committed to inclusion and diversity