ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
4/26/2017 Anesthesia Technologist
Salem Health Anesthesia Technologist
- Full Time
- Location: Salem, Oregon
- Education: Certified Anesthesia Technologist (Cer A.T.T by ASATT)
- Pay Range: Minimum $18.86, Mid $22.90, Max DOE
- Relocation: Yes
- Eligible Sign on Bonus
Exciting opportunity to join our team of amazing Anesthesia Technologists and continue your career in the rewarding and fast paced field of Surgical Services! Put your skills and talent to use at our award winning Magnet recognized hospital. Salem Health is one of the largest acute-care hospitals in Oregon with 454 acute care beds. We are a Surgical Center of Excellence for Spine, Total Joints and Bariatrics. We also specialize in Open Heart Surgeries and Robotics. Our facility is composed of 18 in and out patient Operating Rooms with an average workload of 13,000+ cases annually. As an Anesthesia Technologist you will be an integral part of our surgical team as well as our patient care.
As a Salem Health Anesthesia Technologist you will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with Anesthesiologist, surgeons and nurses to deliver safe and effective patient care.
- Participate in an average of 50 surgeries per day covering all specialty areas including 1-3 heart surgeries.
- Prepare and stock for 18 operating rooms, 3 endoscopy rooms, and 2 cath lab rooms.
- Assist the surgical team with managing urgent and life-threatening situations (i.e., airway management, invasive monitoring, fluid management, medication management).
- Utilize, maintain and troubleshoot state of the art equipment including Cell Saver, TEE and IABP.
- Help prepare patients for surgery as well as transport patients post-surgery.
• Certified Anesthesia Technologist (Cer A.T.T)
• AHA BLS
Excellent Compensation and Benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Benefit
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Hospital Paid Life Insurance
- Hospital Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401k with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Adoption Assistance
- Onsite gym and local gym discounts
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Free Parking
- Robust Employee Perks
https://salemhealth.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5436711&user_id Click here to submit resume