ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
3/16/2018 Anesthesia Technology Instructor
Central Ohio Technical College is accepting online applications for a full-time Anesthesia Technology Instructor position.
|Working Title:||Instructor, Anesthesia Technology|
|Contract Length (Full-Time Faculty Only):||12-Month|
|Hiring Range:||Dependent on degree level & experience|
The candidate must possess:
2. A minimum of five years full time or equivalent experience as an Anesthesia Technologist. (CAAHEP Standards, 2015)
3. Valid and current certification as an Anesthesia Technologist.
4. Recent clinical experience (within the most recent three years) required.
Successful completion of a background check is required.
Drug screening is required.
|Summary of Duties:||
This instructional faculty position also serves as the program director. In addition to instructional duties, the program director must ensure achievement of the program’s goals and outcomes, and is responsible for all aspects of the program, including the organization, administration, continuous review, planning, development and general effectiveness of the program. The program director must provide supervision, administration and coordination of the instructional staff in the academic and clinical phases of the educational program. (CAAHEP, 2015)
Faculty program directors work collaboratively with the designated administrator to provide leadership in the following sorts of ways pertaining to the daily operations of the faculty member’s program or department to:
•review and developing the long-term planning, including accreditation, if appropriate, of the program or department;
|Work Hours:||This is a full-time position. Working hours may vary based on assigned course schedule and other duties.|
|Special Instructions to Applicants:||For position details and to submit an online application go to http://jobs.cotc.edu/postings/3534. Central Ohio Technical College is an equal opportunity employer.|
3/16/2018 Anesthesia Technician I
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
The Anesthesia Technician assists the Anesthesiologist and CRNA's in the preparation and maintenance of all anesthesia monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems. Assists in the management of equipment and supplies required for the administration of Anesthesia. Additional responsibilities:
- Assists Anesthesia provider in basic equipment preparation and between case turnovers consistent with competency evaluation.
- Assists Anesthesia provider the set up and application of intravenous fluid consistent with competency evaluation.
- Assists Anesthesia provider with maintenance, acquisition of and application of airway equipment consistent with competency evaluation.
- Assists Anesthesia provider with acquisition and application of invasive line placement consistent with competency evaluation.
- Assists Anesthesia provider with performing basic laboratory point of care testing for arterial blood gas analysis, blood coagulation test, serum glucose test, serum electrolytes test consistent with competency evaluation.
- Performs Anesthesia maintenance consistent with competency evaluation.
- Sets up Cell Saver for collection consistent with competency.
- Assists Manager of Anesthesia Support with logistics to include inventory ordering and stocking of Anesthesia equipment and supplies.
- Assists Anesthesia provider with transport of surgical patients as needed.
- Performs Biological Testing and sterilization with Steris System One.
- Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- American Heart Association HS (Heart Saver)
- 1 year experience related to clinical monitoring preferred
- EMT or prior hospital patient care preferred
- Must pass certification exam (ASATT) within 12 months after first two years of experience as Anesthesia Tech I. Failure to pass exam within twelve months will result in termination.
Wilmington, NC is a growing coastal community of around 100,000 people in Southeastern North Carolina. Enjoy living and working where most people vacation. Year-round boating, golf, fishing, tennis, and biking are available. We have a vibrant, historical downtown with excellent restaurants and an active cultural arts community.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Teaching hospital, regional referral center, and Level II Trauma Center
- Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 6,900 employees
Join Our Talented Team Today! Apply:
Anesthesia Technician - Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack University Medical Center is New Jersey’s largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services, home to some of the healthcare industry’s most talented, compassionate and dedicated professionals. Our commitment to excellence is exemplified by all of our colleagues, and their efforts have earned the medical center numerous national accolades.
The Anesthesia Technician assists the Anesthesiologists with the care of intraoperative patients, through maintenance of equipment and supplies.
The Full Time position is a Night (12a – 8a) - Weekends, Holidays, and On Call required to cover scheduled and emergency cases in the on the Operating Room on weekends.
For more information and how to apply, view the full job post here.