Anesthesia Technician I
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Forbes Magazine has announced New Hanover Regional Medical Center is one of America’s Best Employers of 2018. Our organization is the region’s largest healthcare provider, employing over 7,000 people who have a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of others. This is the ideal place for you to further your career.
The Anesthesia Technician assists the Anesthesiologist and CRNA's in the preparation and maintenance of all anesthesia monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems. Assists in the management of equipment and supplies required for the administration of Anesthesia.
- High School Diploma
- American Heart Association HS (Heart Saver)
- 1 year experience related to clinical monitoring preferred
- EMT or prior hospital patient care preferred
- Must pass certification exam (ASATT) within 12 months after first two years of experience as Anesthesia Tech I. Failure to pass exam within twelve months will result in termination.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, Wilmington, NC is a growing coastal community of around 100,000 people in Southeastern North Carolina. Enjoy living and working where most people vacation. Year-round boating, golf, fishing, tennis, and biking are available. We have a vibrant, historical downtown with excellent restaurants and an active cultural arts community.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Teaching hospital, regional referral center, and Level II Trauma Center
- Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 7,000 employees
Join Our Talented Team Today! Apply:
Leading Our Community to Outstanding Health
EOE - NHRMC is committed to inclusion and diversity