ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
2/12/2020 Anesthesia Technician
Joining Anne Arundel Medical Center today will put you on a team that’s building an awesome tomorrow. We are seeking an experienced Anesthesia Tech for our Operating Room. We are located in beautiful Annapolis, MD and offer competitive pay and benefits.
Contributes to the provision of high-quality, cost effective health care through direct care of patients and collaboration with other health care team members, with emphasis on room preparedness and turnover to start first cases and in between procedures. Orders supplies, maintains PAR levels, responsible for the coordination of evaluation, maintenance, communication and repair of departmental equipment.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Provides direct patient care for perioperative patients and families in a developmentally, culturally and ethically appropriate manner.
- Reviews schedule regularly to identify, plan and provide for special needs, i.e. lines set-ups, difficult intubations, bronchoscopy cart, jet ventilation, camera or retractor holder.
- Provide direct patient care while assisting anesthesia staff with line insertion, spinal and epidural anesthesia. Documents line insertion and epidural placement in Meditech.
- Assists Anesthesia staff as needed by attaching monitoring devices, assisting with intubation and positioning of patients and other necessary functions connected with the induction of the patient.
- Oversees and coordinates maintenance and troubleshooting of Pyxis, anesthesia, and surgical equipment.
- Transports patients and specialty equipment as needed, in accordance with established safety policies.
- Assists physicians and nurse with equipment during procedures as needed.
- Coordinates product and equipment evaluations
- Participates in unit based quality improvement activities and CPI teams.
- Participates in unit shared governance according to departmental standards.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous anesthesia technician, emergency medical technician or paramedic experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills with some customer service experience.
- American Heart Association Health Care Provider BLS certification
To apply on-line please click the link below:
2/11/2020 Certified Anesthesia Technician
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care system for Tarrant County in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network includes an acute care hospital and more than 40 community-based clinics, including19 school-based clinics. John Peter Smith Hospital is home to Tarrant County’s first and only Level 1 Trauma Center, its only psychiatric emergency services site and has the largest hospital-based family medicine residency program in the nation. Our network employs more than 6,500 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group. Acclaim has over 300 providers serving the JPS Health Network in specialties ranging from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim group has been formed around a common set of incentives and expectations supporting the operational, financial and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality, compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
Description: The Certified Anesthesia Technician provides anesthesia assistance to the licensed anesthesia staff.
Assists the licensed anesthesia provider in clinical settings such as: the Operating Room (OR), Obstetrics (OB), Interventional and/or Diagnostic radiology, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Cath Lab, Emergency Department (ED), and Endoscopy.
- Actively participates in the development and/or administration of continuing education for the Anesthesia Technicians.
- Assists the licensed anesthesia provider with patient assessments, evaluations, transport, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasive lines, and airway management.
- Performs administrative duties that may include: employee scheduling, assist with evaluations and program development, reviewing job descriptions and service agreements.
- Performs point of care testing in accordance with hospital policy.
- Assists in monitoring adequate availability and stocking of supplies and equipment according to the established PAR level.
- Performs clerical functions as required and collects data for Unit specific Process Improvement as needed.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Graduate of an ASATT two-year approved program and completion of required clinical component.
- 2 years of experience as an Anesthesia Technician.
- Graduate of ASATT approved program and completion of clinical component.
- Completion of unit orientation competencies within 90 days of hire.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Current certification as an Anesthesia Technician by ASATT.
- Basic life support (BCLS) certification.
2/5/2020 Clinical Specialist
Ready to take the next step in your career after working as an anesthesia technician for a while? You’re likely familiar with “the Belmont”; Belmont Medical Technologies is a leading provider of fluid management and patient temperature management solutions for use worldwide in medical facilities, military combat fields, and EMS settings. In the US, we have one Clinical Specialist for each two Territory Managers.
We have positions open now based in the Minneapolis – KC – St. Louis area, and in the New England – NYC area.
In this role you will:
- Provide on-site training to existing hospital customers in your territory while supporting the overall sales effort.
- Proactively contact existing accounts to assess satisfaction and usage levels of product.
- Provide on-call technical support as assigned.
- Ensure customers have up to date products and related information.
- Maintain expert level of knowledge regarding Belmont’s and competitive product lines.
- Work with engineering and quality to document design specifications, product documentation, and training materials for all products.
- Perform follow-up investigations to fully resolve any customer complaints.
- Attend trade shows.
- Cost-effectively manage time and assets.
- Communicate readily with high profile physicians, purchasing, administration and technical personnel.
In this position, you will work from home and have significant travel.
Have knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology, with 2+ years of experience as an anesthesia technician being required. Experience with the Belmont Infuser is a plus.
A bachelor’s degree in a technical, scientific, or related discipline (or equivalent experience) is needed.
A solid aptitude for using mechanical and electronic devices is necessary.
Candidate must be a problem solver, self-motivated, and action and detail-oriented.
Must be well-spoken and possess professional poise and appearance to call on anesthesiologists and surgeons.
Requires excellent organizational and communication skills.
Belmont Medical Technologies is a leading provider of fluid management and patient temperature management solutions for use worldwide in medical facilities, military combat fields, and EMS settings.
Belmont’s premier product is The Belmont® Rapid Infuser RI-2, which utilizes electromagnetic induction heating to provide precise control of fluid temperature and flow rate during fluid administration. Belmont’s technology is credited with saving thousands of lives globally by infusing warm blood and fluid into patients experiencing massive blood loss, while exceptional air removal features help keep the patient safe from air embolism. Belmont also offers the close-to-patient, portable and battery-operated buddy lite™ for hospital and pre-hospital blood and fluid warming.
Belmont’s most recent technology acquisition extends its portfolio to include minimally invasive body temperature management solutions. Belmont’s advanced targeted temperature solutions include the Allon® system with ThermoWrap® patient garment, and the CritiCool® system with CureWrap™ patient garment. These solutions are designed to enable healthcare providers to exercise control and management of patient body temperature.
During 35+ years of operation, Belmont has maintained an excellent track record of FDA clearance and global regulatory compliance. Most of all, Belmont is working towards a noble cause. Employees’ work has a direct link to saving people's lives and makes a difference in the work that they perform and in the world!
For more information about the company and products please visit www.belmontmedtech.com.
Belmont is a portfolio company of Audax Private Equity, a leading middle market investor that specializes in partnering with management teams of established companies with the vision and desire to create much larger entities through acquisition and organic growth. The firm’s proven “buy and build” approach supports their management partners in executing add-on acquisitions, accelerating growth, and optimizing overall company operations to significantly increase equity value. Since 1999, this firm has invested more than $4.5 billion in over 112 platforms and over 645 add-on acquisitions.
Belmont Medical Technologies is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.