ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
9/16/2019 Anesthesia Technician
Effective Date: 9/1/2016
Title: Anesthesia Technician
Job Code: 7304
Org Unit: Perioperative Services
Supervisor's Title: Assistant Director or above
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Patient Care Provider Responsibility: Direct
To assist licensed anesthesia providers in the acquisition, preparation and application of the equipment and supplies required for the administration of anesthesia. In this role they contribute to safe and efficient anesthesia care. They provide support to anesthesia in routine and complex surgical cases. Provide service by preparing and maintain patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems before, during and after anesthesia.
Click Here for full summary and Duties and Responsibilities
To Appy click on te below links:
8/28/2019 ANESTHESIA TECHNICIAN
INSPIRING HEALTHY LIVES
At Natividad, our dedication to the people of Monterey County is at the heart of everything we do—from the health care services we provide to the specialized programs we promote. This commitment to our community spans more than 130 years and, more importantly, has touched countless lives. It has also earned us a Joint Commission ranking in the top percentile of hospitals nationwide. If you believe in inspiring healthy lives by focusing on community-based care, consider joining Natividad today.
Natividad is seeking a permanent, part-time Anesthesia Technician (Health Care Technician) to assist the licensed anesthesia provider with special procedures and provide support with anesthesia routines and complex surgical cases.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the following:
- Aseptic and anesthesia techniques and methods used in the assigned specialized area
- Various medical supplies, instruments and equipment used in a medical facility and surgical environment
- Gowning, scrubbing and gloving procedures
- Universal precautions for handling blood and body fluids
- Safety practices, including proper body mechanics to move and lift patients
- Basic nursing care within the scope of practice for a Certified Nursing Assistant and/or Anesthesia Technician
- Methods, procedures and techniques in the decontamination, storage, preparation and sterilization of medical supplies, instruments and equipment
- Procedures and medical terminology for the assigned specialized area
Highly desirable qualifications include:
- Completion of a two-year approved American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT) Program
- Certified Anesthesia Technician (Cer.A.T.)
- Current ACLS and PALS certifications
PRIORITY SCREENING DATE: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 11:59pm for a guaranteed review. Application materials received after this date will be reviewed as needed until the position is filled.
For more information or to request application materials, contact Natividad, Human Resources Department, 1441 Constitution Blvd., Salinas, CA 93906, (831) 783-2700, or apply at http://www.natividad.com. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NatividadInspiringHealthyLives/ EOE/M/F/H/V
8/23/2019 Anesthesia Technician
Assists licensed anesthesia provider with duties related to the care and monitoring of patients and equipment.
Cleans, sterilizes and sets up all types of anesthesia equipment.
Assists anesthesia provider with monitoring, transport, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasive lines, and airway management.
Provides daily maintenance of all equipment and troubleshoots malfunctions.
Maintains a sufficient inventory of all equipment and supplies.
Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
* Basic Life Support
- Minimum Required Education: High School diploma or GED.
Required Licensure/Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
Minimum Experience: 6 months of healthcare experience.
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
8/23/2019 Certified Anesthesia Technician
Support Starts With You
The backbone of our care team, you will greatly impact the work of our clinicians and physicians as well as improve our patients’ experiences.
Certified Anesthesia Technician
Full-Time, Fully Benefitted Position Evening Shift (3 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.)
In this role, you will work under the direction of the Department Administrator or designee in accordance with the legal scope of competency and within established standards of care, policies, and procedures. You will be responsible for cleaning, preparing, sterilizing, assembling, storing, and maintaining equipment and supplies for the Anesthesia Department.
- A graduate of an ASATT approved program in Anesthesia Technology with an AS degree, or at least two years of experience as a Certified Anesthesia Technician with a high school diploma, or three years of experience as an Anesthesia Technician with recent ASATT certification
- The ability to maintain a current American Society of Technologists and Technicians (ASATT) certification
- A valid BLS Provider Card
- Basic computer ability
- The ability to lift 45lbs of equipment from an overhead position
- The ability to push/pull up to 500lbs
- The ability to wear appropriate PPE (mask, googles, gloves, hat, gown)
- The ability to work with caustic cleaning solutions
- The ability to stand and walk continuously
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 811526.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers