ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
8/6/2019 Anesthesia Technician/Technologist
ERP International is seeking an Anesthesia Technician/Technologist for a full-time position supporting the surgical services at David Grant Medical Center at Travis AFB, CA. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Federal Holidays!
* FREE Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
* Mon-Fri: Work various 8-hour shifts: 0600hrs-1430hrs, 0630hrs-1500hrs, 1030hrs-1830hrs.
* On-Call 2-3 times per week (1500-0600) and weekends Friday after 1500hrs until Monday 0600hrs average 2 weekends/month. Additional 24hr holiday coverage as needed per holiday schedule rotation.
Job Specific Details and Tasks:
• Responsible for pre-operative set up of all anesthesia equipment and supplies in both the Surgical Suite and Labor and Delivery. Will clean and replace used material as needed.
• Readies operating rooms and appropriate equipment based on the daily schedule.
• Responds to the needs of anesthesia providers during surgery. Replaces malfunctioning equipment. Troubleshoots machine malfunctions. Performs routine cleaning and operator maintenance of all anesthesia machines.
• Keeps Anesthesia Element Chief apprised of malfunctions. Urgently replaces machines and equipment when necessary.
• Cleans and restocks anesthesia machines and equipment carts at the end of the day. Cleans and replaces used equipment.
• Maintains appropriate levels of non-controlled drugs as established by anesthesia providers.
• Checks drug stock levels daily and orders needed items from the pharmacy. Appropriately identifies and discards outdated drugs by performing checks at least monthly.
• Wash and sterilize re-usable equipment.
• Order, stock, test, and maintain anesthesia supplies, medications, and equipment.
• Assist with training and orientation of new employees to anesthesia technician position. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Education: Completion of an Anesthesia training program approved by ASATT
* Experience: 1) Minimum 1 year experience as an Anesthesia Technician within the last 3 years, or 2) Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Anesthesia Technician or as a Medical Technician with operating room and logistic experience within the last five (5) years or 3) Be a graduate of an ASATT approved 2-year educational program -OR- , or be a graduate of an ASATT approved two (2) year educational program of study in Anesthesia. 4) Must possess proficiency in heart & vascular procedures.
* Clinical Certification: Certified as a Technician or Technologist through ASATT is mandatory.
* Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.
7/23/2019 Anesthesia Technician
Associates in Anesthesia, Inc. is seeking a full time certified anesthesia technician for its Anesthesia service located in Crozer-Chester Medical Center. Qualified candidates must possess a clean criminal background and be able to work varying shifts, based on a 40 hour work week. Associates in Anesthesia offers competitive pay, healthcare benefits, dental, vision, short and long term disability, paid vacation and sick time, matching 401K, and profit sharing.
Resumes should be forwarded to:
7/23/2019 Certified Anesthesia Technologist
Certified Anesthesia Technologist
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Forbes Magazine has announced New Hanover Regional Medical Center is one of America’s Best Employers of 2019. Our organization is the region’s largest healthcare provider, employing over 7,000 people who have a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of others. This is the ideal place for you to further your career.
The Certified Anesthesia Technologist performs professional technical functions to assist the Physician and CRNA's to provide patient care during Cardiac, Ortho, Neuro and Trauma invasive procedures as documented by completing criteria-based performance. Assists the Physician in percutaneous procedures, assist Anesthesia providers with physiological monitoring of patients, notifying them of abnormal changes in vital signs and /or physical appearance of the patient.
- Two year Associate in Anesthesia Technology or Associate in Allied Health Care
- Certified Anesthesia Technologist, BCLS and PALS required. EMT preferred.
- 2-4 years in Anesthesia training
New Hanover Regional Medical Center Offers:
- Amazing Benefits & Perks
- Southeastern North Carolina’s Largest Employer
Join us in leading our community to outstanding health!
EOE - NHRMC is committed to inclusion and diversity
7/23/2019 ANESTHESIA TECHNICIAN
Contra Costa County Health Services
$3,313 - $4,231 - Monthly
The Contra Costa County Health Services Department currently has an exceptional opportunity for an Anesthesia Technician at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (CCRMC) located in Martinez, CA.
As an Anesthesia Technician, the incumbent will assist in the preparation of equipment and performance of anesthetic procedures of patients, inspect anesthesia machines and equipment to verify working condition, arrange regular or emergency servicing as needed, and replace all used disposable components in the anesthesia machine after each operation.
The incumbent will receive supervision from the Perioperative Nursing Program Manager and job direction from the Operating Room Charge Nurse and Anesthesiologist.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record demonstrating the following:
- Cleaning and sterilization, as well as proper compliance with infection control standards
- Assembling equipment and turnover rooms in preparation of the patient for induction of anesthesia
- Excellent assistance with direct patient care
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Works well under pressure in time sensitive situations
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to work in a team environment
- Possession of a high school diploma, G.E.D. equivalency or California High School Proficiency Certificate
- Completion of an Anesthesia Technician training program
- Current and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) issued by the American Heart Association or CPR certification issued by the American Red Cross
Substitution: One year of full-time experience, or equivalent, performing anesthesia services may substitute for the completion of an Anesthesia Technician training program.
Applicants must attach the required certification documents to their application that is listed on the Minimum Qualifications section. Applications submitted without the required certification documents will be considered incomplete and will therefore be disqualified.
Application Filing: All applicants are to apply on-line at http://www.cccounty.us/hr, and submit the required information as indicated on the job announcement. Resumes may not be substituted for the official County application. Paper or faxed applications WILL NOT be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employer.