ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
1/6/2020 Certified Anesthesia Technician
Certified Anesthesia Technician
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Health is a not-for-profit hospital seeking a Certified Anesthesia Technician. Please visit https://careers.eisenhowerhealth.org/ to learn more information and apply.
The Certified Anesthesia Technician must meet the following qualifications:
- Preferred: AS Degree
- Required: Certified Anesthesia Technician; American Heart Association BLS
- Preferred: Minimum one (1) year as an anesthesia technician
Certified Anesthesia Technician’s Essential Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Assists the anesthesiologists for routine and complex cases.
- Assists in lifting and/or transferring patients from stretcher/bed to OR table and vice versa.
- Assists with the application of non-invasive monitoring equipment, i.e blood pressure cuff, EKG, pulse oximeter.
- Set-up IV and pressure lines for indwelling catheters:
○ central venous
○ pulmonary artery
○ ICP monitor
- Assists with invasive and non-invasive monitoring. Set up and maintenance of a sterile field for invasive monitoring procedures.
- Equipment maintenance and servicing such as cleaning and sterilizing, assembling, calibrating and testing, troubleshooting, requisitioning and recording of inspections and maintenance.
- Operates a variety of mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic equipment used to monitor the patient undergoing anesthesia.
- Demonstrate the ability to set up and calibrate all anesthesia equipment and instrumentation:
○ blood pressure monitors
○ blood warmers
○ infusion pumps
○ intra-operative EEG equipment
○ invasive lines utilizing sterile techniques
○ SVO2 Swan
○ transport monitor
○ temperature monitor
○ pressure transducers
○ transesophageal echocardiography
○ precordial stethoscope
○ pulse oximeter
- Set up equipment, collect and process blood for auto-transfusion.
- Provide assistance to other support staff while recognizing own practice limitations.
- Provide assistance with patient transport and positioning.
- Checks, cleans, and restocks assigned service area storage areas.
- Participates in hospital safety programs.
- Supports and enforces infection-control policies and procedures.
- Maintains patient and medical staff confidentiality.
- Participates in departmental committees and meetings.
- Any other duties that may be required.
Eisenhower is proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
- Health and wellness programs
About Eisenhower Health:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Health is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Health, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution, we are honored to be recognized as one of the top-ranking hospitals in California. For 2017-2018, U.S. News and World Report has ranked us as the #1 performing hospital in the Riverside Metro area and #16 in California, placing us in the top six percentile of hospitals in the state. In addition, we were within the 20 percent of hospitals nationwide to receive five star stars from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, in its Overall Hospital Quality and Star Rating (#2017-2018).
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 517-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers on our campus including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center, The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences and The Lucy Curci Cancer Center.
Eisenhower Health has recently been granted Magnet recognition by the ANCC for its nursing excellence, which makes us the first and only hospital in the Inland Empire to achieve this prestigious Magnet distinction. For the fifth consecutive year, Eisenhower Health has been recognized as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation (2017), a testament to our commitment to provide equitable care.
In 2017-2018, U.S. News recognized Eisenhower Health as one of the High Performing Hospitals in these specific areas: Geriatrics, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Aortic Valve Surgery, Chronic Obstructive, Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Colon Cancer Surgery, Heart Bypass Surgery, Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Lung Cancer Surgery. Eisenhower Health is the only hospital in Riverside and San Bernardino counties to be named one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by IBM Watson Health for 2016 & 2017.
Eisenhower Health has had a great deal of growth in our Clinic Divisions throughout the Coachella Valley. We also cultivate an environment that fosters outstanding levels of employee engagement and was one of only 20 organizations nationwide to receive the Workplace of the Year Award from The Advisory Board Company (2016-2017).
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit https://careers.eisenhowerhealth.org/